This Monkey Off My Fucking Back

Fucking monkey on my back

 

Scientism shills lurking on the internet and amongst the general population attempt to make anybody that questions the narrative look like an uneducated idiot.  These tactics are getting really old.  Using "science" and it's resulting cocktail of "mumbo-jumbo" in order to make yourself seem superior or like you are more qualified to understand a situation is not going to work out for very long.  You know, I thought science was my worst subject at the beginning of this year because... well, it is my worst subject; however, after researching much of what these shills support and claim to be legitimate scientific evidence, I no longer am phased by being told "that's not how science works".

Mainstream science will never be able to accomplish its primary goal: explaining how the universe and reality works using only objective, empirical data and predictions based on observations.  Science has dug itself into a hole with it's rigid guidelines and burdens of proof which demand concrete evidence; and there is no reason to think it can be the answer to all of life's mysteries because it is designed to not accept our individual, subjective experiences.  Science claims that we cannot be trusted to believe things like the astral plane and disembodied entities exist because we have no material evidence.  When so many people understand the reality of metaphysics and spirituality, why should mainstream science be taken seriously in claiming otherwise?  Mainstream science is a well-disguised appeal to authority in this matrix that is turning the Earth into a prison planet of mind-controlled slaves.

For the actual people that read this and still don't understand what is going on here, allow me to explain the basics:

We are being lied to.  All the time.  Everyday.  We have all been indoctrinated into believing lies ever since we were children.  Many people still believe these lies - or at least - some of these lies.  I probably still believe some of these lies, myself.

If you still don't get it, I'll try to put it simply:

All of the politicians we see on TV and many of the anchors that tell us "the news" are complicit in a production of a fabricated reality. They simply feed us bold-faced lies.  For example, the media reports that the COVID vaccines are "safe and effective".  This is a lie; a complete fabrication aka total bullshit.  Wearing a mask is total bullshit.

If you still support the idea of wearing a mask and you aren't a shill - you're an actual person shouting "wear your masks!" - then you still are not seeing the whole picture.  You still are not able to see all the way through your indoctrination and you certainly don't have a rudimentary grasp on actual science; you have been fed a bowl of bullshit.

There is no actual evidence for the existence of the coronavirus!  They are doing the same bullshit they have done for over 100 years now by ignoring Koch's postulates and the actual scientific method; being unable to provide a photograph of a virus with an electron microscope; using psychological tricks to put the general population in a state of fear; and creating solutions to problems that aren't real. The only real problem is, in fact, the solution!  Don't try to talk to me about science - no, wait - on second thought, please do: tell me how the coronavirus is real.  If it's real then why can they not test for it?  The same asshole fraud Dr. Fauci is using the same tests that he used to test for HIV in 1980's: the ones that test for the same antibodies that are produced by several other conditions such as pregnancy, for example.  If you're pregnant, and you were to take a coronavirus test, the results might be positive.  Oh no!

The vaccination is bad; all vaccinations are bullshit.  They are based on bad science and lies.  I challenge someone to actually explain to me how a coronavirus vaccination would prevent the coronavirus. I mean, really explain it.  First, they must prove that the virus actually exists... but, they can't.  They can't prove that the "virus" is actually causing the disease.  They can't prove that a bat was the original carrier of the virus; they can't even prove that a bat is carrying the virus.  They can't take a photo of the virus with an electron microscope, so why should we believe there is actually a virus, at all?

I would think that the reader base here already sees through the theatrical performance of politics.  I would think nobody here considers themselves to be a member of any mainstream political parties.  I would think that everybody here understands that the criminal justice system is a sham and that people shouldn't sit on a pedestal and judge other people.  I'm sure we all understand the illegitimacy of governments and that we don't actually need a government.  I shouldn't have to be concerned with defending a constitution because I shouldn't have to be concerned with people taking my rights away from me. Who would want to take my rights away from me, anyway?  The government would.  The same entity who tries to convince me that I need them to protect my rights wants to take my rights away from me.  Governments are a lie - an illusion - and a big part of the control they have us all under.  I would hope that everyone here understands that a negative force is pulling the strings to create an illusion that attempts to control us... because if you don't understand that... then, you're reality has already been compromised by the illusion and they have taken control over your mind.

Popular posts from this blog

Reality is Fake

The Last Conspiracy on Earth

This is Not My Home